REDEEMER UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST BUILDING USAGE FORM
Letter of Expectation for use of the facility for WEDDING RECEPTION
Redeemer United Church of Christ is pleased to make available our smoke free facility for your event and asks that you please respect our procedures and policies.
The Wedding Reception Policy includes a 4 hour booking inclusive of any time in the building post wedding ceremony. The termination of the reception must occur at or prior to 10 pm. The number of reception guests should not exceed 125 people.
If food is served at the wedding reception it must be provided by a licensed caterer.
A Reception Coordinator will be on site for the 4 hour booking period to provide building access and to instruct the caterer on use of kitchen appliances when applicable.
Only wine and beer can be served at the wedding reception. It is the responsibility of the contract signee to:
1) Verify identification to prevent under-age drinking.
2) Control alcohol consumption that is, prevent excess consumption.
Due at time of booking:
1) A completed Building Rental Form
2) $250 Security Deposit* - If there are damages less than $250 from your event your deposit will be applied to the cost of repair or replacement. If damages exceed this amount you will be billed accordingly.
*Security Deposit (only paid once, that is for wedding ceremony or reception) status secondary to
cancellation of the event:
· 100% refundable if cancelled more than 6 months before the event.
· 50% refundable if cancelled more than 3 months before the event.
· 0% refundable if cancelled less than 3 months before the event.
· A cleaning fee for additional hours for our custodian is included in your fee schedule. Any cleaning needed beyond normal and customary will be deducted from the security deposit.
· If the event extends beyond the time booked, the additional $75 hourly fee ($50 facility plus $25 coordinator) will be deducted from the security deposit.
3) 50% deposit of the total reception event fee.
The contract signee will receive the contact information for:
· Redeemer’s Reception Coordinator
Due one month before event:
1) Balance of the total wedding reception fee is due one month prior to the event. If balance is not paid one month prior to the event, Redeemer has the right to cancel your wedding reception date.
2) The bridal party will meet with the Reception Coordinator one month prior to arrange for desired reception set up, great hall and kitchen use.
Church door code or keys will NOT be issued. Instead, the church provides a Reception Coordinator available throughout your event. The Reception Coordinator will be there to assist the caterer if needed, the bridal party, and the guests to ensure a successful event.
a. The Reception Coordinator is responsible for opening doors and locking the doors.
b. The Reception Coordinator will determine time used for the reception event.
c. The Reception Coordinator will note the facility condition prior to and after the event to determine if the deposit will be returned in full.
No decorations, streamers, balloons, etc. should be attached to wall/ceiling surfaces without prior approval of the Reception Coordinator or Building & Grounds Ministry Team representative, which will provide guidelines. No confetti, glitter, “silly string”, rice, fireworks, etc. should be thrown within or surrounding the building and parking lots. Birdseed or biodegradable bubbles are permitted outside the main entrance for wedding celebrations. Redeemer is a smoke free building.
REDEEMER UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST BUILDING USAGE FORM FOR WEDDING RECEPTION
W220 N4915 Town Line Road, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
· Deposit – refundable *see terms page 1 $250 (Non-Member) $250 (Member)
· Great Hall & Kitchen (4 hour event) $375 $275
o Reception Coordinator
o Cleaning Fee
o Table set-up, kitchen us
· Additional per hour fee (if booking exceeds 4 hours) $ 75 $ 75
o Facility ($50 janitor plus $25 Wedding
Reception Coordinator )
· Damage Fee Use of Security Deposit if additional cost –
cost of repair or replacement